Taoist Funeral Package Singapore
Funeral Services Singapore by Ang Brothers has affordable Taoist Funeral Packages that cater to the different dialect groups like Hokkien, Cantonese, Teochew, Hakka and Hainanese. Each dialect may have different funeral procedures and our experienced funeral directors have a wealth of experience to guide you.
Our Taoist Funeral Packages start from $8,888 for a 3-day funeral. The standard Taoist Funeral Packages ensure that the setting looks Premium with Tablecloth and Seat Covers. We also go the extra mile in giving you an 8ft Paper House and Mourning Clothes.
Taoist funerals are well known for its numerous hidden costs which consumers are unaware of. Here at Ang Brothers Funeral Services, we want to ensure that you engage us with a peace of mind. Having said that, we are priced competitively with many items already included in our funeral package.
To help you understand our Taoist Funeral Packages better, below is a complete breakdown that we offer.
|3-Days||STANDARD TAOIST PACKAGE||$8,888|
|5-Days||STANDARD TAOIST PACKAGE||$9,888|
|7-Days||STANDARD TAOIST PACKAGE||$10,888|
Standard Taoist Funeral Package
Quality Casket for Taoist Funeral Services
- A well-polished casket with half-glass for viewing
Body Collection and Embalming
- Manpower & Transportation
- Professional Embalming & Body Care (Cleaning, Dressing & Make up)
Preparation of Ceremony
- Curtains & Carpet in Casket Area
- Void Deck Enclosure
- Dignified Standard Taoist-style backdrop
- Taoist Memorial Altar Arrangement
- Taoist Blanket, Pearl, and Pillow Set (1 Unit)
- Fifteen (15) square tables
- Ten (10) round tables
- One Hundred (100) plastic chairs
- Tablecloths & Seat Covers
- Air Cooler
- Mourning Garments i.e. White T-Shirts & Pants
- Safe Box
- Condolence Book
- 1 Photo Enlargement (10” by 12”)
- 6 Passport-sized photos
- A Floral Frame of 11″ by 13″ (1 piece)
- Fresh Flowers Arrangement on Altar Tables
Paper Products for Taoist Funeral Services
- Funeral Lanterns appropriate for the respective dialects (1 pair)
- Guardian Angels (Golden Boy/Jade Girl) (1pair)
Priest Chanting Ceremony for Taoist Funeral
- One chanting session while transferring the body into the coffin (1 priest)
- Priest attendance & rituals before departing to the crematorium (1 Priest)
- Performed during the Rites of funeral wake while on the last night (3-5 priests)
Taoist Funeral Day Services
- Folded Small Towel Gift Sets with coins.
- Professional Pallbearer Services on Funeral Day
- Ritual assistant and lantern bearers
- Standard Glass Hearse
Mandai Cremation Fee
- Book Cremation Slot
- Mandai Cremation Fee
Post Funeral Service
- Ash Collection Service
- Blessed water setup with crisp flowers
- Post Funeral Customary Advice for (7th, 49th, 100th day, 1st and 3rd year)
- One (1) unit of mobile toilet available at $80 per day, and one (1) unit of chiller available at $50 per day, portable basin at $60 per funeral are non-inclusive in the funeral package.
- Food catering, drinks, misc. consumables such as peanuts, melon seeds, etc are billed on consignment basis.
- Incense papers, joss sticks, paper products etc are billed separately. Consumers may choose to be billed on a consignment basis or take up our economical praying items package. Our funeral director will advise you accordingly depending on the dialect group.
- Additional chanting like “Siang Tng 善堂” or “Seh Hong 西方” prayer is available at an additional charge, which is not inclusive in the funeral package. Items to be added are non-exhaustive and fully customisable depending on the individual’s needs.
- Post funeral priest chanting sessions (7th/49th/100th days prayer sessions etc)
The prices quoted above are for funeral wakes and ceremonies held at HDB void decks. For Taoist funeral wakes held at private housing or outdoor areas, the prices may differ slightly due to variations in the setup of the tentage. Alternatively, Customers may also choose to hold the funeral wake at a funeral parlour. For funeral parlour rental, it is subject to availability and the rental fee will be billed separately from the funeral package price. Additional tent setup or extension within the Parlour compound, there is additional charge based on the variations of the size of the tent. For customers who choose to hold the wake at a parlour, package price remains the same and any included items cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We accept cash, cheque & PayNow. Terms & conditions apply.
Why Choose Ang Brothers Funeral Services?
At Ang Brothers Funeral Services, we take pride in offering a professional and sincere service, one that you can personalise to better meet your funeral needs. Our funeral directors will be there with you every step of the way, guiding you through the entire process.
- Over 40 Years of Funeral Experience and Accumulated Knowledge in Helping the Bereaved Families.
- Our Funeral Packages Are Affordable, And It Include All the Essential General Needs of a Funeral.
- Transparent Pricing Policy Ensures That You Only Pay What You Need. There Is No Hidden Cost
Need Further Assistance About the Funeral Service Packages.
Call or WhatsApp us today at +65 9871 8388 to inquire about our Funeral Service Packages.
We will guide you through the entire process with compassion and empathy, all whilst making sure to arrange a funeral that befits your loved one.
FAQ on Taoist Funeral Package Singapore
This funeral is for the Teochew dialects.
The funeral service described in the question is for the Cantonese Chinese people of Singapore.
This Taoist Funeral package Singapore meant for the Hokka people of Singapore.
Zhoan Taoist Funeral Services for Zhoan dialects of Taoism in Singapore.
These funeral services to satisfy the requirement of Hainan Taoists groups.
A 3-Day Package costs around $8,888 and a 5-Day Package priced at $9,888. For funeral parlours, due to rental charges prices will be extra.
Taoists funerals occur for always odd number of days like 3 – Days, 5 – days , and 7 – days.
This is to protect the body of the deceased. It enables the deceased do not become a ghost and ensures smooth afterlife and ascending to the heaven.
Taoists believe that there is an afterlife. Therefore, death is not the end it is just another beginning.