Buddhist Funeral Package
First of all, our Buddhist Funeral Package starts at $5500 for a three (3) days funeral and $6500 for a five (5) days funeral. In addition, our Buddhist funeral package includes all the general needs and requirements to stage a Buddhist Funeral Service while in Singapore. We are the preferred Buddhist Funeral Director in Singapore because we even included the ceremonial items for you. Many service providers claim that they are transparent in pricing but there are many items not included in the package. This is what we classify as “Hidden Costs” so do not be fooled.
Therefore, for an easy understanding of our Buddhist funeral services, here is a complete breakdown of our Buddhist Funeral Package.
Premium Quality Casket for Our Buddhist Funeral Package
- A premium well-polished casket with half glass for viewing ( available in 2 colors )
Body Collection and Embalming
- Transferring the body to our care.
- Professional embalming and makeup on the body by a Female Embalmer.
Funeral Day / Wake Set Up
- 1 Photo enlargement (10” by 12”) & 6 Passport sized photos.
- Floral frame of 11″ by 13″ (1 piece).
- Donation Collection Box & Record Book.
- Curtains, tentage – for family and guests to sit around, and carpeted flooring.
- Buddhist style backdrop ( Many designs for you to choose from ).
- Fifteen (15) square tables.
- Ten (10) round tables.
- Hundred (100) plastic chairs.
- Lotus Blanket & Buddhist Sutra Blanket.
- Ceremonial Items i.e. Joss Sticks, Lotus Candles, Incense Coil, Premium Lotus Blanket, Buddhist Sutra Blanket, LED street lamp etc.
Buddhist Monk Chanting & Vegetarian Food Offerings
- A single monk attendance to conduct chanting during Encoffining & Funeral Day, 3 monks attendance on Last Night.
- A set of vegetarian food offering is also provided per chanting session.
- An arrangement will be made for all-round lighting of the whole Void Deck.
- One (1) Unit of Mobile Toilet at $80 per day (optional).
- $4800 for a 3-Days Simple Buddhist Funeral
- $5500 for a 3-Days Standard Buddhist Funeral
- $6500 for a 5-Days Standard Buddhist Funeral
Items Non-Inclusive in our Buddhist Funeral Package
- Food catering, drinks and consumables like peanuts, melon seeds etc are billed separately on a consignment basis.
- White t-shirts and pants etc are available for sale on a consignment basis. You will only be asked to pay for what you use, rather than spend unnecessarily on unused items.
- We accept cash, cheque, visa/master card, AMEX, and interest free installment payment plan for Buddhist Funeral Packages.
Why Choose Us?
Also, Buddhists believe the body of a deceased is of no use at death therefore they cherish the Buddhist funeral rites so that the deceased would transit smoothly to the next life. Furthermore, the funeral activities are performed as an act of love as a Buddhist family always cherishes a peaceful closure.
With more than 30 years of experience, Singapore Bereavement Services has been providing professional help to Buddhists during the conduct of any Buddhism funeral process. As a result, we have achieved this with great success over the years due to our understanding of the customs, rites and beliefs of Buddhism. Our commitment to ensuring a proper organization of Buddhists funeral rites has made us stand tall with very few competitors. It is our desire to provide help to Buddhist families during this period, because we do this with professionalism and integrity. Therefore, we assure you that our Buddhist Funeral Package will impress you and your guests because of our affordable price and exclusive setup. Due to our transparent pricing, many families trust our services and packages.