Buddhist Funeral Package
Funeral Services Singapore has affordable Buddhist Funeral Packages that include all the essential general needs and requirements to hold a Chinese Buddhist Funeral Service in Singapore. Our Buddhist packages start from $5,988 for a 3-day funeral. The standard Buddhist Funeral Package comes with 1 monk chanting for encoffining, 3 monks on the final night, and 1 monk chanting on the funeral day. On top of that, we ensure that the setting looks premium with tablecloth and seat covers. We also go the extra mile in providing the ceremonial items and mourning clothes. We are transparent in our pricing and do not have any hidden costs. Funeral Services Singapore has everything in-house and does not outsource our work.
To help you understand our affordable Buddhist Funeral Packages better, below is a complete breakdown of the Buddhist Funeral Packages that we offer.
|3-Days||STANDARD BUDDHIST FUNERAL PACKAGE||$5,988|
|5-Days||STANDARD BUDDHIST FUNERAL PACKAGE||$6,988|
|7-Days||STANDARD BUDDHIST FUNERAL PACKAGE||$7,988|
Standard Buddhist Funeral Package
Premium Quality Casket for Buddhist Funeral Services
- A well-polished casket with half-glass for viewing. (Available in 3 colours)
Body Collection and Embalming
- Manpower & Transportation
- Professional Embalming & Body Care (Cleaning, Dressing & Make up)
Preparation of Ceremony
- Curtains & Carpet in Casket Area
- Void Deck Enclosure
- Dignified Standard Buddhist-style backdrop
- Fifteen (15) square tables
- Ten (10) round tables
- One Hundred (100) plastic chairs
- Tablecloths & Seat Covers
- Air Coolers
- Mourning Garments
- Safe Box
- Condolence Book
- QR Code Contact Tracing and Safe Distancing measures.
- 1 Photo Enlargement (10” by 12”)
- 6 Passport-sized photos
- A Floral Frame of 11″ by 13″ (1 piece)
- Fresh Flowers Arrangement on Altar & Buddha Tables
Buddhist Chanting Services
- Encoffining (1 monk)
- Final Night (3 monks)
- Funeral Day (1 monk)
A set of vegetarian food offering is also provided per chanting session.
- Buddhist Sutra Blanket
- Lotus Blanket, Sutra Blanket & Pearl Set
- Big & Small Joss Sticks
- Lotus Candles, Oil Lamp, LED Lamp, Red Pail
- Paper Umbrella, Straw Mat, Red Plates, Red Cloth, Morning Basin Set
- Sandalwood, Incense Coil, Lotus Blanket, Incense Pot etc.
Funeral Procession Service
- Glass Hearse Transport on Funeral Day
- 50-Seater Air-conditioned bus (Round Trip)
- Cleansing Flower Water on Funeral Day
- Folded Small Towel Gift Sets with coins.
Mandai Cremation Fee
- Book Cremation Slot
- Mandai Cremation Fee
Post Funeral Service
- Ash Collection Service
- Post Funeral Customary Advice for 49 Days etc.
- One (1) unit of mobile toilet available at $80 per day, and one (1) unit of chiller available at $50 per day, portable basin at $60 per funeral are non-inclusive in the funeral package.
- Food catering, drinks, misc. consumables such as peanuts, melon seeds, etc are billed on consignment basis.
- Incense paper, paper house offering, car, etc
- Post funeral monk chanting sessions (7th/49th/100th days prayer sessions etc)
The prices quoted above are for funeral wakes and ceremonies held at HDB void decks. For Buddhist funeral wakes held at private housing or outdoor areas, the prices may differ slightly due to variations in the setup of the tentage. Alternatively, Customers may also choose to hold the funeral wake at a funeral parlour. For funeral parlour rental, it is subject to availability and the rental fee will be billed separately from the Buddhist funeral package price. Additional tent setup or extension within the Parlour compound, there is additional charge based on the variations of the size of the tent. For customers who choose to hold the wake at a parlour, package price remains the same and any included items cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We accept cash, cheque & PayNow. Terms & conditions apply.
Ang Brothers Funeral Services do offer a goodwill priced Simple Buddhist Funeral to assist the financially less fortunate families to tide over during this difficult time. Do speak to our funeral director to find out more.
Why Choose Ang Brothers Funeral Services?
At Ang Brothers Funeral Services, we take pride in offering a professional and sincere service, one that you can personalise to better meet your funeral needs. Our funeral directors will be there with you every step of the way, guiding you through the entire process.
- Over 40 Years of Funeral Experience and Accumulated Knowledge in Helping the Bereaved Families.
- Our Funeral Packages Are Affordable, And It Include All the Essential General Needs of a Funeral.
- Transparent Pricing Policy Ensures That You Only Pay What You Need. There Is No Hidden Cost.
Need Further Assistance About the Funeral Service Packages.
Call or Whatsapp us today at +65 9871 8388 to inquire about our Funeral Service Packages.
We will guide you through the entire process with compassion and empathy, all whilst making sure to arrange a funeral that befits your loved one.