Christian Funeral Package
Firstly, Funeral Services Singapore offers Christian Funeral Package at only $4,000 for a 3 days funeral and $4,700 for a 5 days funeral. Most of all, our christian funeral package pricing system is very transparent with clarity in all our quotations. Therefore, you can check below for the details of the package.
|3-Days||Christian Funeral Package||$4,000|
|5-Days||Christian Funeral Package||$4,700|
- A premium white wooden casket with fine finishing and a half glass for viewing.
Body Collection and Embalming
- Transferring the body to our care.
- Professional embalming & makeup performed by a female embalmer.
- Dressing and Casketing.
Funeral Day Set Up
- Reservation and Cremation slot booking.
- Arrangement of the casket area including carpeted flooring, tentage and curtains, Modern & Grand Christian style backdrop.
- Glass hearse transport on Funeral Day.
- Mandai Cremation Fees.
- Ash collection service.
Tables, Chairs, Lighting and Fans
- A total of 25 tables including 15 square ones and 10 rounds ones would be provided along with 100 plastic chairs.
- Lighting and Fans are all provided.
- 1 air-conditioned bus (50-Seater) to transport relatives and guеѕts.
Funeral Photography and Flower
- One enlarged photograph of the deceased with a professionally designed wooden photo frame of 10 by 12 inches.
- The wooden photo frame would also be lined by one floral wreath of 11 by 13 inches.
- Other funeral arrangements and a register for recording of donations.
Food and Drink
- Food аnd drinkѕ will be on a “pay as per what you use” basis.
- One (1) Unit of Mobile Toilet at $80 per day. (Optional)
- $4,000 for a 3-day funeral
- $4,350 for a 4-day funeral
- $4,700 for a 5-day funeral
Items Non-Inclusive in our Christian Funeral Package
- Food Catering, drinks and consumables such as peanuts, melon seeds etc are billed separately on a consignment basis.
We accept cash, cheque, visa/master card, AMEX, and interest free installment payment plan for Christian Funeral Package.
Why Choose Us?
Firstly, Christians share a common belief concerning how funeral rites should run even if there might be slight changes as denominations vary. Therefore, while the order of service may slightly differ, Christians generally believe that they attain salvation through God’s grace. Hence, it is important to discuss the setting, mood and feel of a funeral service well beforehand with your pastor so the message Christian funeral services pass – can retain the joy, comfort and hope. We are the preferred Christian Funeral Director in Singapore.
In addition, Funeral Services Singapore has been providing Christian funeral services for many years, making us stand out for our quality service and price. Therefore, making the simplest of decisions may not be so easy especially during the loss of a dear one and hence, we are readily available to provide advice and guidance to families.
Most importantly, we listen to the opinions of concerned families and take their desires into consideration as we make any arrangements. This therefore means that we ensure our opinions are not imposed on you neither do we resort to unethical practices to convince you.