Catholic Funeral Package
Firstly, our Catholic Funeral Package costs $4000 for a 3 days funeral and $4700 for a 5 days funeral. In addition, our Catholic Funeral Package pricing system is very transparent with clarity in all our quotations. Therefore, you only pay for the price that is listed on our website. Furthermore, we frequently work with many Catholic Churches in Singapore.
Premium Casket for a Catholic Funeral Package
- A premium white wooden casket with half glass for casket viewing.
Body Collection and Embalming
- Transferring the body to our care.
- Embalming and makeup on the body performed by a female embalmer.
- Dressing and Casketing.
Funeral Day Set up
- Cremation slot arrangements at a crematorium for cremation.
- Provision of glass hearse for transfer of casket and for funeral liturgy.
- Arrangement for the presence of pall bearers to carry the casket.
- Arrangement of the casket area including the setup of curtains, carpeted flooring and also a standard tent.
- In addition, provision of a Divine of Mercy setup, Catholic Candles, Holy Water & Prayer Books.
- 1 air-conditioned bus for 50-seater to transport guests to Church, then to Crematorium and Vice-versa.
Tables, Chairs, Lighting and Fans
- A total of 25 tables including 15 square ones and also 10 rounds ones with 100 plastic chairs.
- General lightings and fans.
Funeral Photography and Flower
- One enlarged photograph of the deceased with a professionally designed wooden photo frame of 10 by 12 inches.
- The wooden photo frame would also be lined by one floral wreath of 11 by 13 inches.
- Other funeral arrangements include funeral flowers to suit the Roman Catholic occasion and a register for recording of donation.
Food and Drink
- Food аnd drinkѕ will be charged on consignment basis. (Pay only for what you use)
- One (1) Unit of Mobile Toilet at $80 per day. (Optional)
- $4,000 for a 3-day funeral
- $4,700 for a 5-day funeral
Items Non-Inclusive in Funeral Package
- Food Catering, drinks and also consumables such as peanuts, melon seeds etc are billed separately on a consignment basis.
- We accept cash, cheque, visa/master card, AMEX, and interest free installment payment plan for our Catholic Funeral Package.
Why Choose Us?
Most importantly, Singapore Bereavement Services provides important advice to the grieving families and also help them through their period of pain. In addition, we take into consideration of all the demands of a Catholic Funeral Service. Hence, our professional staff provide the care and help to ensure the funeral is going through smoothly at all times. Finally, our Catholic Funeral Package is affordable for all to afford due to popular demand by consumers. We are the preferred Catholic Funeral Director in Singapore
Contact Us Now!
In conclusion, to ask more about our Catholic Funeral Package, simply call our 24/7 customer helpline on +65 6464 9809. Also, you may choose to drop us an email on our contact page.